So, this is my very first post on my blog. You may have read my title "and deliver us from Ebel..." This was inspired by my son's nightly recitation of The Lord's Prayer. Everytime, he subs in Ebel for the word evil and it cracks him up. He is a comic genius (well at least he keeps me laughing all day long).
Monday, December 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
I think it every time I say the prayer too! THANKS Colin! hehehehe
Hahaha, I always smile when we get to that part on Sunday morning. I really need to get a recording of him saying his nightly prayers to play when he gets older and not quite as "cute" anymore.
Yea for blogs! And, I also think of Colin during that prayer as well. For sure you need to tape it. Do it now! Who knows when he'll decide it isn't funny anymore.
And why did you post this at 3 something in the morning? Go to bed!
Ha, I didn't set the time zone on my blog! I woke up early this morning but definitely not THAT early!
Post a Comment