Friday, October 2, 2009

Bad blogger!

As a friend recently pointed out to me, I haven't updated my blog in forever (actually since May). To tell the truth, the only reason i'm motivated to do so is that I get to change the background on this thing to fall colors! I absolutely LOVE the Fall.It is, without a doubt, my favorite time of year! I love the smells of fall (pumpkin, cinnamon, clove, apples), the food (turkey, stuffing, pie, casseroles)and the weather. I like having a choice of long sleeves or short and the option to wear a jacket or scarf. I like football games and pumpkin patches. It is just awesome!!!

Know what else is awesome? Today starts the beginning of my third trimester! I'm sure you know by now but we're having a baby boy, who we've decided to name Cason Paul Ebel. He is due December 25th and this pregnancy has been so good, no problems whatsoever! Colin is getting very excited to be a big brother and is already so sweet with his newly born cousin, Erikson. We haven't started on the baby's room yet, we really need to get in there and paint and set up the furniture. We also need to get boxes down from the attic with Colin's old things so we can decide what we need to still get. I think the "nesting" panic has just started to kick in because i'm starting to feel an urgency in getting this all done. Part of that comes from Cole's having to do a three week deployment to Egypt for most of October. I think I just realised that when he gets back, we'll be getting ready for Thanksgiving and then December will be here!!! I'm suddenly starting to feel the need to do my Christmas shopping tomorrow!:)

1 comments:

Michelle said...

Yes, you are back! I knew if I bugged you long enough you would give me a new post. Not like I don't know most of it anyway, but I love to see something new on here.

Love you friend!